Sessions start at $300. Additional fees apply for more than one person. Session times vary depending on the collection of your choosing. No minimum purchase required; however, most clients spend a minimum of $795 for their senior portrait experience. Collections details available upon request.
Depending on what you’ve envisioned for your portraits, we can shoot anywhere in the surrounding areas! I am primarily an on location photographer, but I can also set up a studio. I typically use natural light and reflectors, but can also use off camera lighting, if need be as well. Before your session, we will go over all your questions and select a location that works best for what you’re dreaming of!
Shooting times vary depending on what package you select–anywhere from 1-3 hours. Outdoor, on location sessions are generally scheduled for either early morning or 2 hours before sunset for optimal lighting conditions. If you elect to have your hair and makeup done, which I highly recommend, start that process about 2 hours before your session time. If you need recommendations for hair & makeup artists, I have a few people that I work with who are amazing! This is a special time in your last year of high school, I encourage you to bring your mom and/or dad along to share in the fun memories of these moments.
Within 2 weeks after your photo session, you’ll be invited back to my studio for your viewing/ordering session. My typical client spends, on average, between $795-$1800 on prints, albums, and/or canvases. An online gallery can be made available, upon request, for two weeks for your relatives and friends to view and order from as well.
* Layers and textures photograph well. They can add depth and interest to your photos.
* Accessorize!! Adding jewelry, hats, scarves, hair jewelry, etc. can make for a more stylized and visually appealing image.
* Oh, and don’t forget about the different shoes for your different outfits!!! (I’m a shoe lover…!)
* When in doubt about what to where, text me images of your outfits or bring them all and we can go through them together.
* Make sure your clothes are clean and ironed.
* Lastly, but most importantly, have your hair and makeup done. This really finishes your look and brightens your eyes and smile! If you need some recommendations, I’ve got some great artists I can send your way.