Collections start at $295. Depending on what collection package you select, session times will vary between 30 mins and 2 hours. Each session will generally produce 30-40 images for your gallery to order from during your viewing/ordering session about two weeks after your photo shoot.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Depending on your vision, we can shoot at your home or on location. I use both natural light and off camera strobes. For outdoor sessions, you can suggest the location or I can pick one for you. Outdoor sessions are generally scheduled for early morning or 2 hours before sunset for optimal lighting. Within 2 weeks after your session, you’ll have your viewing and ordering session. Please bring everything and everyone you’ll need in order to make decisions about your images. Be prepared to place your order at this time. My typical client spends, on average, between $795-$1800 on prints, wall portraits, albums and canvases. An online gallery will be available for two weeks for your relatives and friends to view and order, as well.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Layers and textures photograph well. They can add depth and interest to a photo.
- Accessorize! Adding jewelry, headpieces, hats, scarves, etc., can make for a more stylized image. Oh, and don’t forget about the shoes!
- Try not to wear “matching” outfits; instead, color coordinate them. Find colors and textures that compliment one another.
- When in doubt, bring it! Fill your trunk with outfits and we can go through it together.
- Make sure your clothes are clean and ironed.
- Lastly, for the ladies, having your hair and makeup done really completes your look.
If you have any questions or need help deciding what to wear, feel free to contact me!